Sign in to follow this  
BrandonXCX

Netflix

BrandonXCX

What shows/or movies do you guys watch on Netflix?

What kind of things do you watch on here?

Recommend anything to anyone?

For me I love watching Orange is the new Black! It's hilarious.

LOVEVOL

Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Sailor Moon(whenever it's up there), Avatar The Last Airbender (fight me, my childhood revolved around that show) & anything that seems appealing.

:bowdownina:

BrandonXCX

I watch Grey's Anatomy on there. Being that I've never seen it before. Desperate Housewives is there for anyone who hasn't seen it either. Iconic and amazing show.

Valerie's Road

Breaking Bad, Skins, Arrested Development, The Inbetweeners, Orange is the New Black, and I've recently started to watch Weeds

illusoire

I watch comedies, documentaries, shows from my childhood, and a few indie/obscure/cult classic movies lol

If you haven't seen it definitely Arrested Development. I recently started watching Top of The Lake it's a drama but it's v fascinating like SVU mixed with and it's beautifully filmed. Mad Men is another good drama. Movies I like that are on netflix: Lars and the Real Girl, Trainspotting, Big Fish, Sleeping Beauty (not the disney one), Heathers, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

BrandonXCX

I watch really strange and dark movies on netflix. There is this one I think its called

The Babysitters.

Really nasty and weird.  :winkina:

illusoire

I watch really strange and dark movies on netflix. There is this one I think its called

The Babysitters.

Really nasty and weird.  :winkina:

I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THAT MOVIE OMG I was hoping it'd be interesting but it was rly awkward and completely unrealistic and I hated the main girl omfg

Mauri8396

If I had a Netflix (which I don't anymore) I'd just finish watching (in HD):

-Death Note

-Doctor Who
-Star Trek TOS
-The Newsroom

-Baka to Tesuto to Shōkanjū

On a side note, I totally recommend Ghost World and Mr. Nobody to anyone and everyone.

Plastic Heart

I'm kind of new to Netflix - I got it in the summer.

So far I've watched Orange is the New Black and The Walking Dead on it. There's quite a lot of other shows that are available that I'm planning to watch soon.

lonely-diamond-s

Supernatual, The vampire diaries, 21 jumpstreet, the sweetest thing are all things I have/do watch on Netflix :)

Greek Gold Rush

Omg, I feel like I've watched some of everything Netflix has to offer. So much to the point that I notice when they take something away (like Mean Girls. WHY would they take it away? idk how their stuff works but they did something wrong imo) I love watching movies and TV in my spare time... especially whole series that take ages to watch.

My favorites are Orange is the New Black, American Horror Story, How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, and the stand-up comedy. :toofunny: The best movie I've seen on Netflix is probably Silver Linings Playbook. I'm still exploring those though :winkina:

Merna and the No One Asked

thread reviver :rip:

I finished AD, I'm watching Archer, some documentaries, Sherlock, and those silly American stereotype movies just because I can.

PRlMADONNA

Shameless US, American Horror Story, uh, probably more, but I just can't sit down to watch TV shows. :angrina: