fab10

What's the story behind your username?

fab10

Some of you here have very interesting usernames. How did you invent them and what do they mean?

P.S. My username is fab10 because my name is Fabio, so I just replaced the "io", with the 10

The Last Dancer

My name's Pablo and Diamond for Merna  :creep:

I used to have usernames with ¨Pablitox¨ everywhere  :rip:

Sonora

Uhhh when I registered it was pobreana (which is what I sign in with) and Pobre Ana is a book in Spanish but I don't speak Spanish...it's also my Tumblr URL.

I changed it to my name bc the idea of people on here calling me "pobreana" or just "Ana" freaked me out

11Diamonds

Well I was trying to register for 3 months, and one morning marina anounced eleven diamonds, and I tried registering with gmail and it worked! So the first username that came to mind was EVOL, but it already was been used, so I came up with pretending to be marina for the rest of the day nd registered as elven diamonds just hours after she anounced it on twitter, and some users did think I was Marina for like a second  :teehee:

The Flash

When I was a kid I liked Digimon and I combined Jay (for Jason) and Mon (every Digimon's name ends in mon) to make my Digimon name (I added the extra 'Y' because it looks better with two). I've outgrown Digimon since then (Pokemon has always been better anyway), but I still use it as my username in every website I join. 

Valerie's Road

So when I was younger, there was this guy that I really liked and we always rode the same bus home together, but never really spoke. We kind of took the same route home because we lived on the same street. On this route, there was a shortcut through a long alleyway called Valerie Road, so as we were both walking down Valerie Road (I was only a few feet behind him) I finally built up the courage to go up to him and ask him if he wanted to hang out sometime. I tapped him on the shoulder, but apparently he didn't know that I had been behind him...long story short, that's the first time I'd ever been punched in the face by a crush  :flutter:

jk actually my username is actually pretty self-explanatory

Fusel

It's funny cause my username has literally no meaning.  :D

I was playing this game with my friends where we created words by thinking of random letters. The result was 'Difusel'. At one point I just got rid of the "Di".

BUT Fusel is actually a German word for cheap bad quality wine  :derpina:

Meryam

There's no story really. I once was playing with my friend this game where we had to figure out some new words and he just jumped out with "Meryam!" and I was like "That's a good nickname, you know?" and I just started using it :)

Sonora

BUT Fusel is actually a German word for cheap bad quality wine  :derpina:

And Marina's middle name is also a cheap wine! Meant 2 be :flutter:

illusoire

I use my name lit everywhere else but I didn't want to do that again for some reason. at the time I was studying french for some reason (lmao that went no where btw) and one of the words I just learned~ was illusoire, which means illusory in english which means: based on illusion; not real.

and it reminded me of the line in The Archetypes monologue "Queen of no identity, I always feel like someone else, a living myth. I grew up in a lie. I can be anyone. A study in identity and illusion." so I was like that's it perfect illusoire it is!!!

also it just looks really pretty

madinaandthediamonds

Mine is my name + andthediamonds since Marina and Madina are only 1 letter away. Looking back I wish I used Krasca because it's shorter/looks nicer and in Russian it means paint. 

♥ D.I.A.M.O.N.D ♥

Diamond for what I really am.

The periods are a tribute to E.V.O.L

IDK why I put the hearts.

I sort of regret choosing this name is because it's a pain in the arse to log in.

Hatsune Kirby

my fav video game character + last name of the flawless Mike Shinoda :bitchina:

Uhhh when I registered it was pobreana (which is what I sign in with) and Pobre Ana is a book in Spanish but I don't speak Spanish...it's also my Tumblr URL.

I changed it to my name bc the idea of people on here calling me "pobreana" or just "Ana" freaked me out

ur name is perfect tho #SonoStan :clapina:

sklorange

And for the longest time, I thought you were from Sonora, Mexico :P

sklorange has been with me for a very long time. Orange is my favorite color, and when I was a really young kid registering for God know what stupid website (probably about video games or something), I stopped to think of a cool name with the word "orange" in it. I guess I thought of the "sky," since it's nice and orange during sunsets and sunrises, so I put 2 and 2 together. How the hell did the "L" come into the mix? Beats me...

The name sort of stuck, and I really liked it. Some of my friends actually call me sklorange sometimes. 

HALSEY

So basically,i was trying to register on there but i didn't came with a great username,so scrolling trough merna tweets,i saw the Please sign in or register to view this link. and just made that my username. Pretty explanatory lol 

Sonora

And for the longest time, I thought you were from Sonora, Mexico :P

I'm named after the Sonoran Desert though! And the snake Sonora semiannulata (my dad's a herpetologist). My dad has been to Sonora, actually, and he brought me back gifts from there. (:

Shampained

Well..The story is a little bit long but here it goes: After some events and things that have had happened like becoming a 'clown' in the eyes of my group, letting them to walk all over me, did things just for attention, being back stabbed by whom I thought to be my best friends, one of my most beloved friends (just a cool dude) decided to stay away from me because 2 fuckers told him that I had a (in fact very small, that lasted for like 1 week) crush on him right after I had told him that I was Bisexual, so those 2 decided to spread it all over school and made me look like a complete idiot, I developed Anorexia, Bulimia and started to show neurotic tendencies; So after all this I started to drink more and more just to escape the wreck that I became. Everything is better now, I am back at being me, super social, very happy and cheerful; except for the fact that my beloved friend still doesn't talk to me.

Now, the reason why I chose shampained is the fact that I've been in shame and pain (those 2 are for the secret reason of Shampain, along with alcohol)  and that I've tried to glamorize a downward spiral of depression and drinking. So I've been Shampained and know how it feels so...there you go