The Flash

TV Shows (general)

37 posts in this topic

There's threads for specific shows here and there but this thread is for all show in general. 

I want to know what shows you guys watch? What are your favorites? What shows do you dislike? What show do you recommend? Or if you want to talk about a recent episode? Things like that. 

I watch a lot (probably too much) tv, some of my top favorites are Teen Wolf, Doctor Who, Arrested Development, Veronica Mars, 2 Broke Girls, The Vampire Diaries, and Elementary. 

And these are the ones I'm watching this season 

bgi8.png

Mannykins likes this

rn my tv show schedule is Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Tuesdays and it's amazing so far, Wednesday night is Criminal Minds/American Horror story night, Thursday I watch Parks & Rec and Friday Legend of Korra on nick lmao, and finally Saturday Day Night Live 

American Horror Story is basically the only TV show I watch atm loolool

All I watch...like...regularly on primetime is like, Elementary? Also Adventure Time and Regular Show. Other than that...whatever's on.

I don't really watch TV anymore, but I binge watch older shows on Netflix. Just got through The Office for the first time, and it is one of the most comedically brilliant shows I've seen. I've always been a huge fan of Friends, reciting some episodes line by line, and I was a fan of Charmed growing up. I've also been through Skins a few times and am considering watching it again, just cuz I miss Naomily and my bbyz Effy and Cookie <3 (Fuck the 3rd gen, though). These are pretty much the shows I'd recommend, as well as Breaking Bad. It's a masterpiece!

Some side shows I've liked in the past are Orange is the New Black, and an ABC family show called Greek.

Trivia game shows are my guilty pleasures.

diamandis likes this

I don't watch a lot of TV, but my main ones are Doctor Who and various comedy reruns of older shows (Only Fools and Horses, Friends, etc.). Also Mrs Brown's Boys, Cold Case and The Big Bang Theory whenever they're on. I used to watch Casualty too.

Can anyone recommend me some good british comedies/dramadies? I've recently come into possession of UK netflix and I love Brit humour. I've seen Skins, The Inbetweeners, and Black Books. What else should I watch?

Can anyone recommend me some good british comedies/dramadies? I've recently come into possession of UK netflix and I love Brit humour. I've seen Skins, The Inbetweeners, and Black Books. What else should I watch?

Depends how far you want to go back ;)

Old-ish:

Only Fools and Horses

One Foot in the Grave

Keeping Up Appearances

Absolutely Fabulous

More Recent:

Bad Education

Fresh Meat

Misfits

I know there's a load more but that's off the top of my head. I'm not too sure where you'd find them to watch them but I hope it helps!

Sonora and Valerie's Road like this

rn my tv show schedule is Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Tuesdays and it's amazing so far, Wednesday night is Criminal Minds/American Horror story night, Thursday I watch Parks & Rec and Friday Legend of Korra on nick lmao, and finally Saturday Day Night Live 

i doubted Brooklyn Nine when it first came out because when comedians get their own scripted shows they're either really good or really bad, and while I like Andy, I wasn't about him with his own show, but it turned out pretty good! 

Absolutely Fabulous

Love, love, LOVE Ab Fab! Must-watch, tbh.

Plastic Heart likes this

I watch a load of TV shows, so here's some that I can remember off the top of my head:

-The Vampire Diaries

-The Originals

-The Walking Dead

-The Simpsons

-Call the Midwife

-Catfish

-LOST (I'm watching it for the first time on Netflix)

I used to watch Supernatural (I got up to Season 3) but imo it was too predictable. I also watched 2 episodes of Teen Wolf and forgot to continue watching cause of exams and stuff.

Adam likes this

Um... I don't watch that many shows that currently air tbh but they are:

- How I Met Your Mother

- Pretty Little Liars

- Total Drama (probably the least-known considering it's a cartoon but it's literally amazing, ask me if you want to know what it's about)
- Survivor

- Gravity Falls

- Good Luck Charlie

- Once Upon A Time (I'm on season 1 tho)

Watching Breaking Bad on Netflix for the first time... also, I love LOST but I got to season 5 and just sorta stopped for no reason. That's pretty much all xD Adventure Time can be good too

My current ongoing tv shows are:

Monday: Sleepy Hollow

Tuesday:Pretty Little Liars

Wednesday: X Factor

Thursday: X Factor, Glee

Friday: Grimm

Sunday: Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead

+ Orphan Black (comes back on in the Spring), True Blood (comes back on in the Summer), Orange is the New Black (waiting for the new season), The Big Bang Theory (on throughout the week)

And Law and Order: SVU (whenever it's on)

Shows that I really like that are't making anymore episodes:

Ab Fab, Skins, the Addams Family, Merlin, The Nanny, Golden Girls, Torchwood, and Primeval.

Shows that I've been wanting to watch:

Homeland, Downton Abbey, Lost Girl, Sherlock, Dracula, The Originals, Breaking Bad, The Game of Thrones, Teen Wolf, and some others.

Waiting for the premieres of PLL and Doctor Who, watched the entire series of Kyle XY on Netflix, and beginning to watch Heroes.  Does anyone have any good sci fi show suggestions? (Not monster hunting or vampires or any of that though plz)

Waiting for the premieres of PLL and Doctor Who, watched the entire series of Kyle XY on Netflix, and beginning to watch Heroes.  Does anyone have any good sci fi show suggestions? (Not monster hunting or vampires or any of that though plz)

The Prequel to Day of the Doctor was the best thing ever and I don't even care for anything from the classic series. 

The Prequel to Day of the Doctor was the best thing ever and I don't even care for anything from the classic series. 

I didn't know there was a prequel but I'm watching it now!  Thanks for telling me :)  And yeah, I can't manage to sit through an episode of Classic Who.

I didn't know there was a prequel but I'm watching it now!  Thanks for telling me :)  And yeah, I can't manage to sit through an episode of Classic Who.

I watched one of the classic Cybermen Episodes... Patrick era I think and I was bored watching it. But I guess the whole show was scary back then whereas now it looks like a poor effort because we have so much technology to create different scenes and stuff

amdurashellfishbeach likes this

LOST!

I just finished all that's available on Netflix of Mad Men, and I'm having a nervous breakdown! I need more!!! I might have to go to the store and buy Season 6! 

Oh, Joanie....

00290.jpg

:wub:

The Vicar Of Dibley :legend:

Robin Hood (BBC)

Almost Human (UK Version)

The Almighty Johnsons

Pushing Daisies

Hannibal (NBC) (btw, Season 2 is on Feb 28th for those who cares :D)

SNL (but only sometimes)

That's all at the moment, really. I have all Supernatural episodes downloaded to my laptop and also Sherlock season 1+2 DVDs but I haven't watched any episodes from both shows. Most of time I watch cartoons like Tom & Jerry and kids' shows like Hannah Montana n Victorious... :bitchina:

The Flash likes this

At the moment, the only ones I keep up with are Dance Moms and Revenge. 

R.I.P. and The Flash like this