Marina_xox

How many songs do you have in your iTunes Library?

JaredNC

I removed all my non-music tracks (ebooks and such) because my ipod was full, so now I'm at 3,338 songs.

It's funny because I'm less "into music" than most people.

Although Marina is certainly curing that lately

primadonna_teen

922! 217 of these are Marina songs

I have 163 Marina songs! 

How the heck do you guys have so many Marina songs?!?!?! :raven:

Marina_xox

How the heck do you guys have so many Marina songs?!?!?!

I have the Demos and such so it adds up, but i don't even know how Heartcore has that many 

TheGreatMissY

1,089 songs. Only 75 of Marina's. Looking at everybody else's answers I feel like I should have more..... haha

Electrastrahl

Hahah I have only 315 lmao I'm to lazy to look for new music  :angrina:  :angrina:

EDIT: I see people have some/many live/demo/etc songs? I only have studio releases o:

The Last Dancer

exactly 10676 tracks on my iPad

VFM4YHI.jpg

Is that Jessie J? :toofunny:

Ewan Chaos

It kinda goes up and down as I slowly delete parts of albums that idk why I downloaded it in full, but it'll be 4,000 soon definitely. I'm guessing by March AT LEAST. Probably February actually.

madinaandthediamonds

2,186 and that's me being lazy about putting new music in there. And how many of those have I paid for?  :mehina:  No wonder the music industry is desperate for hit factories like Rihanna's team. 

Shampained

I used to have 10,493 until I decided to deleted them all (I've lost so many great songs and artists that I can't find anymore because apparently my musical taste is too underground)  and now I got 2827, most bought from itunes, and some of those from those bands that if you search them on google they don't appear, yeah.......

Valerie's Road

2222 exactly, 92 Marina songs, but most of that is due to torrenting whole discographies 

I used to have 10,493 until I decided to deleted them all (I've lost so many great songs and artists that I can't find anymore because apparently my musical taste is too underground)  and now I got 2827, most bought from itunes, and some of those from those bands that if you search them on google they don't appear, yeah.......

Did you just say you've bought most of your 2,827 songs? This might be the most wtf thing I've seen all week, and I frequent /r/wtf

BRITNEY

I have the Demos and such so it adds up, but i don't even know how Heartcore has that many 

I have the Albums, Demos, Unreleased, Single EPs, Remixes, Acoustics and some special live performances (such as the extended Lies and Blue Balls Festival). :)

MermaidVsSailor

i had more but i got a new laptop about a month ago and didn't bother to move most of the music

so this is all what i have downloaded in a month

----

1323,  I've cleaned out my library recently.  I used to think that if I liked and artist or band that I needed to half their whole discography... But I never listened to half my music so I was like fuck it and deleted anything I didn't like.