Fusel

Marina's Instagram

abombnd

Queen of deleting her Instagram

Edelweiss

Please let this mean that shes finally going to release a new song or have any sort of announcement involving her music 

If it's just her going on a social media break why'd she make it so dramatic like just delete the app sis 

tootyfrooty

Let's all pray together it's for the new era. I feel like she's ready for something big. She's pulling a Taylor Swift.:oprah:

Let's all pray she's not having a mental breakdown over instagram:creepina4:

HANGINGFROOT
On 5/22/2018 at 9:43 PM, tootyfrooty said:

Let's all pray she's not having a mental breakdown over instagram:creepina4:

She probably is 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

livingladolcevita

Yes, I hope this means she is preparing for the new era and wanted to catch people's attention again before it begins!

But honestly, I think it's more realistic that she's actually just trying to get off Instagram again lmao.

daydreamer666

it's been two weeks since she deleted instagram and we still dont have an explanation about this. cant she at least adress this issue on her other social media? 

Edited by daydreamer666

Nuclear Heart

I can't with her sometimes. :tiredina: I hope this has something to do with new music tbh. 

Also, Lana deleted all her pictures of Marina on her insta... What's happening with these two? :shockina2:

tootyfrooty
On 6/14/2018 at 6:26 AM, FROOTPIE said:

I can't with her sometimes. :tiredina: I hope this has something to do with new music tbh. 

Also, Lana deleted all her pictures of Marina on her insta... What's happening with these two? :shockina2:

not Lana breaking up with Marina & Marina deleting her instagram because of the break up & Lana deleting their pictures.:omgina:

But,Marina deleted her instagram around May 20th & Lana hasn't posted until May 10th...Also the rumors about their collab in June...:drunkina:

But June is almost over & still no news.

tumblr_o1blxqf3fO1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

Edited by tootyfrooty