does marina smoke marijuana?

like weeee-heeeeds

I have never smoked and I know exactly what it smells like

Didn't mean to imply that the video implied that she has smoked it, just taking the opportunity to re-share this video since it's about the same topic

Didn't mean to imply that the video implied that she has smoked it, just taking the opportunity to re-share this video since it's about the same topic

It was a really funny video she's like I SMELL ITT

Forget

Who hasn't? I know she has said that she hates drugs and we all know V2 from AYS demo 1 but she has almost definetly done it in the past. I'm pretty sure she doesn't do it regularly though.

Does it really matter?

Well in Supermodel's Legs she says "I get more turned on by pink cupcakes than heroin". How could she know that without first trying heroin?

illusoire

Well in Supermodel's Legs she says "I get more turned on by pink cupcakes than heroin". How could she know that without first trying heroin?

I think she meant the appeal of like, heroin culture ala the supermodels of the 90s, the punk scene in London/England, etc. for that specific line. as for the drug itself most people are probably turned off by the idea without needing to try it, or at least i'd hope!

livingladolcevita

Ressurecting this thread because Marina just posted on Instagram a photo with packages of weed gummies...

I don't think she smokes weed but she 100% consumes it through these gummies. It's the second time she's posted about this now.

I wonder why she does it, though. Considering she has been studying Psychology, it kind of shocks me that she does this - surely she knows that the research suggests there are dire consequences of marijuana, whether smoked, ingested or consumed through food.

HANGINGFROOT
13 hours ago, livingladolcevita said:

Ressurecting this thread because Marina just posted on Instagram a photo with packages of weed gummies...

I don't think she smokes weed but she 100% consumes it through these gummies. It's the second time she's posted about this now.

I wonder why she does it, though. Considering she has been studying Psychology, it kind of shocks me that she does this - surely she knows that the research suggests there are dire consequences of marijuana, whether smoked, ingested or consumed through food.

It was strange to me too. I don't know why she posted it too, it seems like she is promoting it in some way

Cool! It awvahlaps
14 hours ago, livingladolcevita said:

But I mean she's like a 32 yo woman, I can see her doing weed...

also girl who says she's actually taking the course? This psychology thing is giving me 2006-get-in-for-da-scholarship vibes :tea: get that money gurl matd4 incoming 

Sleepwalker

Weed is the reason why she's skinny af without doing anything all day ok.

Edited by Immortalpop

Cool! It awvahlaps
14 hours ago, Immortalpop said:

Weed is the reason why she's skinny af without doing anything all day ok.

No that's the plastic surgery Lana's paying for

mernaprimadonna
On 3/3/2018 at 12:39 PM, Merry Marinamas♩♪♫ said:

No that's the plastic surgery Lana's paying for

:orly2:

actualymynamesMarina

I found a pic of her in 2009 smoking something on a hookah.:trollina:

cheapshimmer
On 5/10/2018 at 3:46 AM, actualymynamesMarina said:

I found a pic of her in 2009 smoking something on a hookah.:trollina:

Where!