DooDaDerek

What is your religion?

DooDaDerek

Simple. What is your religion?

Hope this doesn't turn into a religion debate or whatever, but I guess this is a way to know other members. :flirtina:

I am an atheist. I was born and raised christian, but I just don't buy it. Buy the Stars actually really helped guide me to atheism. I love to know about other religions and it interests me, but unfortunately at this point in my life I reject all spirituality. I just want to be happy, that's all that matters to me.

Zane and The Diamonds

I'M THE GOD WARRIOR. GARGOYLES.. PSYCHICS.. EVERYTHINGS UNGODLY!!!! DARK SIDED!!!!

Valentne

I'M THE GOD WARRIOR. GARGOYLES.. PSYCHICS.. EVERYTHINGS UNGODLY!!!! DARK SIDED!!!!

TAINTED!!!

I'm a non-practicing LaVeyan Satanist. And no, I don't do rituals or slaughter animals. :toofunny:

Omg that is so cool! :D Can you please tell me about it? It is so interesting. I obviously know that LaVeyan Satanism is atheistic and doesn't do any weird rituals, but it does focus on the darker side of things? I'm just curious as to what makes that appealing? Is it because it's rebellious? I see you like horror stuff, which a lot of atheists do, but I'm an atheist and I really do not like upsetting or violent things. LaVeyan Satanism sounds cool but it hasn't appealed to me because it does not seem very positive? Maybe I just don't know enough but I would love to hear more from a satanist  :party:

DORK SIDED THIS WHOLE WEBSITE IS DORK SIDED. SHE IS NOT A CHRRIIISSSTTTIIIANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE IN JESUS'S NAME I PRAY.

DooDaDerek

Omg that is so cool! :D Can you please tell me about it? It is so interesting. I obviously know that LaVeyan Satanism is atheistic and doesn't do any weird rituals, but it does focus on the darker side of things? I'm just curious as to what makes that appealing? Is it because it's rebellious? I see you like horror stuff, which a lot of atheists do, but I'm an atheist and I really do not like upsetting or violent things. LaVeyan Satanism sounds cool but it hasn't appealed to me because it does not seem very positive? Maybe I just don't know enough but I would love to hear more from a satanist  :party:

Sure! I only started really getting into it a few months ago but it's beliefs are simple. If someone harasses you and doesn't stop, react. Also, the commandments say you shouldn't kill animals unless for food, you shouldn't force someone to do anything sexual, don't steal, don't hurt young children, etc. It's actually a REALLY nice religion with great morals even though I only disagree with like...two things.

tumblr_ltjjae27BM1qje527o2_500.png

Rocko

I have no religion, but I do believe in God.

Actually my beliefs are like a mixture between Jehovah's Witnesses and Buddhism with some Wiccan influences :)

I'm probably going to hell because of this little jokey joke :flop:

Zane and The Diamonds

Join us! Convert!

tumblr_mgb0j4je4l1r42abto1_500.gif

I want none of this. I want out of this. Because I will not take some ungODLY PERSON, TELLING ME WHAT TO DO

Sure! I only started really getting into it a few months ago but it's beliefs are simple. If someone harasses you and doesn't stop, react. Also, the commandments say you shouldn't kill animals unless for food, you shouldn't force someone to do anything sexual, don't steal, don't hurt young children, etc. It's actually a REALLY nice religion with great morals even though I only disagree with like...two things.

tumblr_ltjjae27BM1qje527o2_500.png

Yeah my Jesus stanning sister was trying to teach me about the Illuminati, so she made me watch this video about Ke$ha worshipping Satan or some shit, and this video was in my suggestions about LaVeyan Satanism and it was an interview with his daughter and her husband, and they said they think homosexuality is wrong :omg: so that kind of turned me off.

And tbh I have a problem with saying my opinion too often :laughina:

I don't like rule number 4  :shock:

I don't understand rule number 7

But overall it seems pretty cool

also what's up with the destroying part of 11???? :cat2:

DooDaDerek

Yeah my Jesus stanning sister was trying to teach me about the Illuminati, so she made me watch this video about Ke$ha worshipping Satan or some shit, and this video was in my suggestions about LaVeyan Satanism and it was an interview with his daughter and her husband, and they said they think homosexuality is wrong :omg: so that kind of turned me off.

And tbh I have a problem with saying my opinion too often :laughina:

I don't like rule number 4  :shock:

I don't understand rule number 7

But overall it seems pretty cool

also what's up with the destroying part of 11???? :cat2:

I don't really get the point of #7 so I just cancel it out. But 4 and 11 are the only things I really disagree with vs. Christianity which is...stuff I really don't want to get into because I hate debating religion in a negative way.

I don't really get the point of #7 so I just cancel it out. But 4 and 11 are the only things I really disagree with vs. Christianity which is...stuff I really don't want to get into because I hate debating religion in a negative way.

Yeah same, I obviously have issues with some beliefs but I try not to have problems with the people who carry those beliefs, so I do not debate them publicly. I just thought Zena and her husband would be more open to people embracing themselves whether they r lgbt or nah  :giveup:

I self worship because I'm a goddess  :umadney:

I guess you could say I do too :) I think you should read Anthem by Ayn Rand. It's just a short novella and a quick read but it really changed my life  :primadonnacat: it's so good and it gives you empowerment when you need it most

TEDDY BEAR

I don't really follow any religion, but at the base of my beliefs lays more Buddhist views on things. Gosh I HATE to sound like 17 year old tumblr girls with septum piercings.

I don't really follow any religion, but at the base of my beliefs lays more Buddhist views on things. Gosh I HATE to sound like 17 year old tumblr girls with septum piercings.

I wish I were ready to develop more spirituality like that though :rip:

livingladolcevita

I'm a Catholic Christian but tbh I'm not a full on religious nut-head… there are some beliefs the church tries to enforce that I don't support, eg how it's "sinful" to be LGBT & abortion teachings.

mimasdiamonds

I'm an atheist, though I like the idea of a higher power existing... It's kind of comforting in a way I guess.

Gracie

I am a catholic, but I disagree with some things. I fully support LGBT and i'm pro choice.

What really gets me annoyed is when people are denied human rights due to religion.

ULTRAVIOLENCE

I am a baptised Catholic, but I feel like I am leaning towards being an atheist. 

Since fully discovering that I am gay, and that I believe that about 80% of the Catholic church's teachings are absolutely ridiculous, I am just not really buying it.

I feel like it is comforting to believe that there is a higher power above us, and there is somewhere higher we go when we die, so I really don't know tbh.

I feel like I am discovering my sexuality again, trying to discover a religion that encompasses my beliefs lol

Ruin

I'm an Atheist, though I was bought up in a Catholic household and went to strict Catholic schools. I've never really liked religion very much and have lots of bad memories associated with it. I was embarrassingly really Militant Atheist a few years ago when I was a Philosophy and Ethics/Religious Studies student, but now I don't really care as long as no one's religion gets in the way of my own life or autonomy. 

Mags

I'm technically a Christian (protestant) but I don't really believe in God or anything, I don't find it believable myself but I understand why some like believing there's a higher power there.