• Primadonna
    • Power & Control
    • How To Be A Heartbreaker
    • The State Of Dreaming
    • Lies
    • Electra Heart
  3. 3. FROOT Era

the common cold

It's simple- pick your least favorite music video (not necessarily your least favorite song!) I didn't include the Archetypes/acoustics because they're not full length/official videos and all the acoustics are pretty similar.

TEDDY BEAR

Seventeen (:shadeina:), Power & Control, I'm A Ruin bye

GHOST

Hollywood, F&L(its so boring omg), and Froot (i love all of the froot era videos, buts its my least fav)

thatsomason

Seventeen, State of Dreaming (literally just her waving her arms around in a transition of b&w to color), and IAR

colin

Obsessions is so cute, I'm surprised it has so many votes. EH era is hard, I guess SOD because like someone else said its really her just moving her arms. For Froot, for some reason I don't really like Forget, I'm A Ruin has some interesting visuals to it, Immortal is just perfect and Froot's setting really makes that video. Forget is kinda random to me.

Maladroit

Mowgli's Road because it's just... weird, Electra Heart because it's just a mashup of all the other videos of that era, and Forget because it's way too boring.

HopelesslyDevoted to Froot

I picked i am not a robot,state of dreaming and Even if its not on there the happy acoustic is my least favorite.Marina is perfect in all her vids,but I picked the ones I watch the least.

electrafroot

I Am Not A Robot (LA), Electra Heart and Immortal. 

I guess the first two don't reeeally count as IANAR is a second version and EH is a mashup, so second choices for those eras would be Seventeen and The State Of Dreaming

GeorgiaDiamond

I reallllly like all of TFJ's videos, I'm so biased. But I voted IANAR (LA), TSOD and I'm A Ruin. IAR is probs my least favourite of them all :(

Chain Reaction

Seventeen - guess it's clear

The State Of Dreaming - people already stated it above

Froot - the cutting is really awkward sometimes & the dancing scenes are too short/not fiting at the position they used them

Hatsune Kirby

omg not tsod hate :wtf2: i loved that music video + the wedding bells video, bye @ yall.

WEDDING BELLS is good as a fashion film but SOD just drags on. Marina could have walked around that set or eaten that wedding cake (which she did). It'd be like that Ultraviolence video.

Sarah Manning

Seventeen because it's so lq, Electra Heart because it's more like a recap than a music video, Froot because the lighting/colors on that video are just horrendous

Mags

Seventeen - It's a boring mess

State Of Dreaming - It's like pretty cheap and nothing really happens, at least Lies changes scenes

FROOT - Boring theme for such an amazing track

Velvet Night

Seventeen - because she is just walking along a canal

The State Of Dreaming - she looks beautiful but nothing happens besides that she's waving her arms around

FROOT - the dancing scenes are too short and don't fit to the rest of the video, lighting is really bad