Zack

Marina & The Diamonds Collection Thread

5,067 posts in this topic

MARINA & THE DIAMONDS COLLECTION THREAD

This thread is for sharing your Marina collection! Whether it's CD's, Vinyls, EP's, Singles, or even tour merch, promo items and signed stuff! Everything Marina-related!

nDay28y.jpg

WZLa6UB.jpg

VcLKZXC.jpgudrhHDu.jpg

LeFuUqS.jpg

Please sign in or register to view this link.

Geek Gold Rush, Pink Cupcakes, ctcrighton and 2 others like this

Does anyone actually have a collection of merchandise?

I found this really amazing collection while google surfing. This is not my collection.

marina-discs1.jpg

marina-discs2a.jpg

Jen, Wakko, QUEENDOLL and 4 others like this

I've got all of her singles & TFJ album sampler & TFJ & EH both signed, plus a t-shirt :D I have all of the CD's stuck up on my wall at uni in a little collage :')

I only have electra heart and a album sampler of The family jewels.

I've got all of her singles & TFJ album sampler & TFJ & EH both signed, plus a t-shirt :D I have all of the CD's stuck up on my wall at uni in a little collage :')

you both have TFJ album samplers? :o they're so hard to find :crying: could you please upload the Album sampler tracks? i know they might sound the same, but there could be some small differences which i could find :crying:

CBC and DreamingOfDiamonds like this

you both have TFJ album samplers? :o they're so hard to find :crying: could you please upload the Album sampler tracks? i know they might sound the same, but there could be some small differences which i could find :crying:

Ya, 679artist had a contest to win some of Marina's stuff, and I ended up getting the album sampler. There's only like 5 songs on there but a couple sound different. I can upload them later on today. :D

DreamingOfDiamonds and illusoire like this

I only have Electra Heart :(

Igor likes this

Ya, 679artist had a contest to win some of Marina's stuff, and I ended up getting the album sampler. There's only like 5 songs on there but a couple sound different. I can upload them later on today. :D

oh yes i remember that! i made a twitter account for it but i was too late by then sadly :( and thank you so much! :D

Beautiful collection!!! ♥

I only have The Family Jewels and Electra Heart. Here, in Argentina, the singles are only avaible in digital format, no physical :(

the one they did in december?? i won but i haven't received anything yet!!! baaah.

the one they did in december?? i won but i haven't received anything yet!!! baaah.

Ya, that one! You still haven't gotten anything? I live in America on the west coast and I got it a month after I won. You should tweet them about that.

omg *____* so envious tbh

I've been thinking about starting up a collection but everything I find online is SO expensive

atm I only have TFJ, EH + EH deluxe, LHC tour shirt, and a FJ tshirt

I've been thinking about starting up a collection but everything I find online is SO expensive

This tbh. But I will buy that Marylin-esque t-shirt and the screenprints from her site tho.

illusoire likes this

Here's the Family Jewels sampler! Its on my tumblr page Please sign in or register to view this link.

Powderkeg, Benjamin, DreamingOfDiamonds and 3 others like this

I need:
Mowgli's Road Signed Vinyl
Crown Jewels Cd
Obsessions Cd
Mermaid Vs Sailor Cd

Then I'll have mostly everything
I have one of the Family Jewels samplers that has "Sham Pain" is there another one?

Does anyone actually have a collection of merchandise?

I found this really amazing collection while google surfing. This is not my collection.

marina-discs1.jpg

marina-discs2a.jpg

do you have this persons' contact? I wanna see if he'll trade me a signed Robot vinyl for Mowglis

do you have this persons' contact? I wanna see if he'll trade me a signed Robot vinyl for Mowglis

Unfortunately, no. :lange: :lange:

I have TFJ, TFJ vinyl (signed), American EH, European Deluxe EH, and half a concert setlist.

I have TFJV TFJ vinyl, Oh No! vinyl, Hollywood single, Radioactive 7 track EP (I think it's 7 tracks from memory), Primadonna single, Power and Control single, EH (UK deluxe, signed), EH box set, EH UK standard. Still need the US standard of EH

I have TFJV TFJ vinyl, Oh No! vinyl, Hollywood single, Radioactive 7 track EP (I think it's 7 tracks from memory), Primadonna single, Power and Control single, EH (UK deluxe, signed), EH box set, EH UK standard. Still need the US standard of EH

Is the EH box set fab?

I've been meaning to buy it for so long, but Marina's site only works for me on a proxy + it's almost $100 with shipping for me

Is the EH box set fab?

I've been meaning to buy it for so long, but Marina's site only works for me on a proxy + it's almost $100 with shipping for me

Where do you live? I got it for a lot less than $100 and I'm like 6,000 miles away from where the boxset ships from.

I would say its worth it, but mine came kind of bent out of shape. The postcards were fine, but the jewelry was just thrown in there. I store my signed CD in the clamshell box, and I love the box and packaging.

Where do you live? I got it for a lot less than $100 and I'm like 6,000 miles away from where the boxset ships from.

I would say its worth it, but mine came kind of bent out of shape. The postcards were fine, but the jewelry was just thrown in there. I store my signed CD in the clamshell box, and I love the box and packaging.

USA