Zack

Marina & The Diamonds Collection Thread

HANGINGFROOT
20 hours ago, electrakitten said:

My autographs collection

Please sign in or register to view this link.

So lucky!!!!

Pissychu

This thread is kinda deserted but anyway, this week I finally got the pack of face gems Marina sold during her early shows (always wanted it!) and I got two t-shirts that marina handmade in 2007 (the Marina Diamond ones!!) super excited! No new promo CDs for a while though (except Disconnect) so I'm hoping something new comes up for sale soon 😁 Ok bye again 

HANGINGFROOT
1 hour ago, Pissychu said:

This thread is kinda deserted but anyway, this week I finally got the pack of face gems Marina sold during her early shows (always wanted it!) and I got two t-shirts that marina handmade in 2007 (the Marina Diamond ones!!) super excited! No new promo CDs for a while though (except Disconnect) so I'm hoping something new comes up for sale soon 😁 Ok bye again 

You're so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to cry, congratulations you got some of the most precious things ever

Pissychu
10 minutes ago, HANGINGFROOT said:

You're so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to cry, congratulations you got some of the most precious things ever

Aww thanks!! I feel really really lucky indeed!!!

diamond gleam
15 hours ago, Pissychu said:

Okay I'm definitely going to need pictures of this stuff.

Pissychu
1 hour ago, diamond gleam said:

Okay I'm definitely going to need pictures of this stuff.

They're posted on my Instagram 'pissychu' there too 

handmade heaven
On 4-8-2017 at 5:54 PM, Torsoface said:

Does anyone want to buy finnish promos? I have Radio Active, HTBAH (both versions) and Primadonna 

voC7j68.gifvoC7j68.gifvoC7j68.gifvoC7j68.gifvoC7j68.gifvoC7j68.gifvoC7j68.gifvoC7j68.gif

i want the radio active cd so badly

handmade heaven
Just now, Torsoface said:

I just put them on eBay u better bid :umadney:

oh you bet i did :orly3:

Pissychu

Probably should post this here for my collector peeps since its been dry in here for a bit, but I got an IANAR promo today from before TFJ era (from TCJ era) and it plays the LA VERSION of IANAR. The difference is super subtle of course, but it has the different background vocal at the end. Thought it was a cool oddity.

Pissychu

Just added the IANAR remix cardsleeve to my collection and finally I have a complete ROBOT collection!!! I'm so excited!! At least its everything I know exists. (and not including TCJ releases of course)

gjXrnxE.jpg

ZoRytii.jpg

GOVERNMENT HOOKER

my marina collection is totally dead, the last thing I got was a version of the American TFJ. i miss to buy everything ahead. :flop:

Pissychu

Getting ready for a new era collectors!!! Maybe the thread will pick up again lol 

0wJWlfb.jpg

lucasverth
On 5/10/2013 at 12:50 AM, KeybladeMeister said:

Power and Control (Radio Edit) 3:18 (As opposed to the Album Version which is 3:46)

M4A (320kbps, from WAV) - Please sign in or register to view this link.

WAV (Lossless) - UPLOADING

If any of y'all want anything else ripped in Lossless/M4A/whatever I'm happy to help my fellow diamonds (:

I have Sham Pain (The 1st Album Sampler version) in Lossless/M4A already ripped, I just need to upload it to a site other than mediafire to share it with y'all if you want it ; -;

it's been years but do you still have sham pain in lossless? also do you have both album samplers (tfj and eh) in lossless? :(

abombnd
On 9/21/2018 at 5:38 AM, lucasverth said:

it's been years but do you still have sham pain in lossless? also do you have both album samplers (tfj and eh) in lossless? :(

sham pain: Please sign in or register to view this link.

girls: Please sign in or register to view this link.

eh album samp. 

Edited by abombnd

lucasverth
1 hour ago, abombnd said:

sham pain: Please sign in or register to view this link.

girls: Please sign in or register to view this link.

eh album samp. 

thank you so much! i send you a inbox <3

Pissychu

After YEARS of wondering if there was an official 1 track US ‘How to be a heartbreaker’ promo cd (and not the crappy quality remix one) I finally found one! 😭😭 the heavens have blessed me today! 

Pissychu

Is anyone still collecting on here lol? Well if so, I found the first promo of the new era! At least the first one I’ve found. 1 track Handmade Heaven promo cd. Very excited! Hoping some L&F samplers or promos surface.

Mannykins
On 1/9/2018 at 4:45 PM, Pissychu said:

Probably should post this here for my collector peeps since its been dry in here for a bit, but I got an IANAR promo today from before TFJ era (from TCJ era) and it plays the LA VERSION of IANAR. The difference is super subtle of course, but it has the different background vocal at the end. Thought it was a cool oddity.

Can you upload or send me the La Robot version!? I know Spotify has that version in great quality but I’ve always wanted to download it and add it to my iTunes library 😅

Pissychu

Super long shot but I don’t suppose anyone here has the Green Oh No! Cardsleeve and wants to think about selling? It’s my most coveted item I’ve never found. 

unemotionalteen

Kinda out of context , but is anyone excited on how the new EH collection Marina is making going to look like?:skipina:

Edited by unemotionalteen