Zack

American Horror Story

Zack

American-Horror-STORY-logo.jpg

American Horror Story is a horror television franchise created and produced by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. Described as an anthology series, each season is conceived as a self-contained miniseries, following a disparate set of characters and settings, and a storyline with its own "beginning, middle and end"

Season 1: American Horror Story: Murder House

Season 2: American Horror Story: Asylum

Season 3: To Be Announced

Discuss this flawless series :flutter:

Zack

You really should. The first season is flawless and the second one (the season finale comes next wednesday) is turning out to be the same.

I took weeks for me to convince my roommate to watch it, but when she finally did, she liked it SO much she watched the whole first season in one night LOL

Shane

It's my favorite show ever! A lot of people liked season 1 better, but I thought season 2 was soooo much better due to it's depth and how there was a lot of surprises.

Shane

Hell yes. I love season 1, but season 2 was way more mature and serious, it's my favorite so far :heart:

Based on the clues they've given us, I hope season 3 is about witches. That would be so good!

Zack

Based on the clues they've given us, I hope season 3 is about witches. That would be so good!

What clues point to witches? I know there were clues on the 10th episode I believe, but I couldn't figure out any of them haha

MrFameKills

You really should. The first season is flawless and the second one (the season finale comes next wednesday) is turning out to be the same.

I took weeks for me to convince my roommate to watch it, but when she finally did, she liked it SO much she watched the whole first season in one night LOL

I downloaded it and i've so far watched 3 episodes of season 1 and i freaking love it! :lolliney:

Moira is such a sad being. :(

DelRey

I started watching season 1 yesterday and today i'm gonna finish it, it's so suspenseful and i'm so happy that i started watching it because i really do love all the characters and Violet >>>>>  :wub:

i hope i can finish both seasons this weekend, the second one seems very interesting because of the religious stuff and everything (i only saw the trailers)

celebikai

the first season is kinda meh (omgz another gHOSt and wOw more sex yAy)

the second season is fucked up but also entertaining

silentone

The first season is eerie, and is probably a really good intro. The second season takes an even darker road, has some genuine horror in it, and is an amazing follow-up. The third season is reported as potentially darker than Asylum - and will take place in different time frames, one such place being in New Orleans. Am I the only one fucking DYING to see KATHY BATES and JESSICA LANGE play as ENEMIES?! <3 

nuclearheartsclub

omg everyone says its v good. I want to start watching it this weekend tbh

illusoire

I am OBSESSED with this new season. The first one was decent at first then went off the deep end imo, second season I wasn't feeling but so far I love the witch/voodoo thing esp. since good ole N'awlinz is legit creepy

Sabrina

I really didn't like this show, first with Tumblr's obsession with Tate and all the suicide stuff... it just pissed me off. And I usually don't care about sex scenes and stuff but the ones in the first season were just too much, unnecessary and weird. I only watched 2 episodes and I completely skipped the Asylum season because I thought it was just the same thing. I watched the first ep of Coven when my friend told me how the show works and I liked it for the most part (not that rape scene though). I'm gonna try and watch it and see if I like the rest!