Shane

Pokemon

Maladroit    204
Maladroit

So I've been working towards completing the national Pokedex in the Pokemon Bank... I'm up to 672 out of 802, so I'm starting to feel like getting them all might just be within reach. Really looking forward to Ultra Sun & Moon, too :kewt:

Cool! It awvahlaps    228
Cool! It awvahlaps
16 hours ago, Maladroit said:

So I've been working towards completing the national Pokedex in the Pokemon Bank... I'm up to 672 out of 802, so I'm starting to feel like getting them all might just be within reach. Really looking forward to Ultra Sun & Moon, too :kewt:

IMHO US&UM look so much like fucking BW 2 I can't even. The same region after some years, new cities, new Pokémon, enhanced form of legendaries which happen when fused with the third legendary...??? I mean, I'll buy them regardless because I'm a Pokémon stan so bad but Game Freak lately (since XY) has been letting me down and I fear will go on doing so. Sun and Moon were supposed to be their great comeback but I found them to be extremely boring, the gyms were easy af and there was also so little to navigate&walk through! I expected so much more territory.

Also I'm glad Festival Plaza turned out to be the big flop that it is lol.

Edited by Pancake Rho

Maladroit    204
Maladroit
11 hours ago, Pancake Rho said:

IMHO US&UM look so much like fucking BW 2 I can't even. The same region after some years, new cities, new Pokémon, enhanced form of legendaries which happen when fused with the third legendary...??? I mean, I'll buy them regardless because I'm a Pokémon stan so bad but Game Freak lately (since XY) has been letting me down and I fear will go on doing so. Sun and Moon were supposed to be their great comeback but I found them to be extremely boring, the gyms were easy af and there was also so little to navigate&walk through! I expected so much more territory.

Also I'm glad Festival Plaza turned out to be the big flop that it is lol.

Yeah they definitely do sound a lot like BW 2, but I loved Sun/Moon so much that I'm perfectly ok going back to Alola. I've been on and off with Pokémon over the years, but Sun/Moon has been my favorite gen since Gold/Silver. Alola did feel a little small but honestly everything else was pretty fantastic for me.