Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gia

New Moderators

15 posts in this topic

Congratulations @Hannah. and @rpvee for making it to the Moderator team!

Thank you to everyone who participated, we will definitely choose more mods as the site popularity increases, so don't worry if you didn't make it this time ;)

Mark., Aidan., P R I M A D O N N A and 11 others like this

I'm so honored! Thank you for choosing me! Can't wait to help this site be as great as it can be! :party:

Taylor, Noemi, Obsessions and 8 others like this

Wow!!!!  Thanks so much for this, it's really an honor I won't take for granted.  I've been a part of this site since its very beginning, and I've stuck with it through all of its highs and lows.  I'm really excited to now be able to really contribute to it in more ways.  I won't let you guys down! :D

MidnaAndTheRupees, Queen Hannah, Noemi and 5 others like this

12 hours ago, Hannah. said:

I'm so honored! Thank you for choosing me! Can't wait to help this site be as great as it can be! :party:

7 hours ago, rpvee said:

Wow!!!!  Thanks so much for this, it's really an honor I won't take for granted.  I've been a part of this site since its very beginning, and I've stuck with it through all of its highs and lows.  I'm really excited to now be able to really contribute to it in more ways.  I won't let you guys down! :D

Congratulations for both of you!!! :fatima::party::cat4:

Queen Hannah likes this

Good job guys! I would have loved to help out, but maybe in the future there'll be more applications and I can try out again :orly5:

@rpvee I am so glad you got it, you've been here since the dinosaurs roamed the site and you've always been one of my fav members so yay!!! :mariah: :fatima:

Nat likes this

20 hours ago, Hannah. said:

14 hours ago, rpvee said:

Well done you two, very well deserved! :partina::fatima::bunny:

livingladolcevita, Nat and Queen Hannah like this

Congrats guys :partina: Well done <33

the other froot likes this