benanderson

AQUA MARINA

benanderson    3
benanderson

Recently I've been wondering about Marina's coveted 4th album, and since its been more than 2 years since FROOT was announced, I am thinking that within the next few months we may be hearing some news. Gabriel Marques, who worked with Marina on the graphics for FROOT and the Neon Nature Tour, has recently been tweeting new Marina graphics which he calls "Aqua Marina", not to mention he has been retweeting Marina often. Could this point to AQUA as MATD4?? Let me know what you think.CxPfn_5WEAQg-qN.jpg

Cool! It awvahlaps    228
Cool! It awvahlaps

The picture is really cool but I would be slightly disappointed if Marina winds up doing what seems to be a 80' japanese-oriented kind of music. I mean, it would be kind of her to do that because she has already changed her style (like from EH to Froot) but this just is a no, at least for me.

And let us not forget that there's the chance she doesn't even make it to the MATD4. Her soul is dark and evil and she has poor little inha chained down in her basement, starved to death. We, diamonds, are next. 

Though I would like to understand japanese to know what's written on it. 

Maddison    342
Maddison
55 minutes ago, Don Rho said:

Her soul is dark and evil and she has poor little inha chained down in her basement, starved to death. We, diamonds, are next. 

:lmao:(what if she has a huge amount of unreleased, like Lana :omgina2:)

55 minutes ago, Don Rho said:

Though I would like to understand japanese to know what's written on it.

The writing looks like かわいい , which translates to English as "tiny, sweet, cuddly"

????

upd. And the writing beside her tail says 人魚, which means "mermaid"

Edited by Black Magic

livingladolcevita    625
livingladolcevita

I would love an album inspired by Japanese culture and imagery.... I can just imagine visuals of cherry blossoms, hot springs, flowers, maple trees, omg it would be lovely.

I hope the new album has a fresh sound

electra.    37
electra.

this bitch really exposed herself with aqua marina. smh so many diamonds were keeping her secrets and she leaked it herself

hypocrates is a true bop    177
hypocrates is a true bop
On 1/16/2017 at 11:23 AM, Sheeran said:

Is her personal facebook still called "Aqua Marina"?

Omg I had no idea she had a personal fb called "aqua marina..." anybody got a link or is it completely private?

Electras    37
Electras

Aqua Marina? More like Flowerina or Catrina lmao omg i just pictured Marina dressed like a Catrina, that'd be so cool 

Cool! It awvahlaps    228
Cool! It awvahlaps

I went to Aqua Marina on Facebook but it's empty... maybe it's because it's private, idk how facebook works

Sheeran    857
Sheeran

I need pastel colours as the aesthetic for her new album (just like in the picture in the OP)

Edited by Sheeran

true_colors    18
true_colors
12 hours ago, Sheeran said:

I need pastel colours as the aesthetic for her new album (just like in the picture in the OP)

I'll try :)

Want to where? In scenery, clothes, letters, where?

Edited by true_colors

Jadd.H    235
Jadd.H

If she does anything slightly Japanese-inspired know-it-alls will rain over our heads accusing her of cultural theft, cultural appropriation and racism :awkney2:

Edited by Jadd.H