Misbelieving

Marinabook.co.uk

Misbelieving

The next step for Marina. She's opened a new Tumblr, known as MarinaBook. She's only posted a letter so far, in which she acknowledges that new music is coming, but not necessarily soon

She says she's beginning a Psychology course, multitalented qween :hor:

Check it out: www.marinabook.co.uk

benanderson

It'll be nice to hear from her more often, but also MARINA, HONEY, STOP TAUNTING US...EITHER TELL US YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE US NEW MUSIC OR DON'T, STOP HINTING AT IT, YOU'RE DRIVING US ALL INSANE. :aggrina:

floppina leakandis

This Marinabook thing gives me strange vibes.

It's like being a musician was just a phase, something she started doing because she wanted to be famous and had to escape the reality she lived in and now that she's done 3 albums this dream has kinda faded into the background.

I am really puzzled. 

electrastardust

I think that's cool, at least we'll know she's alive when she posts something lol she used to disappear from all social medias for months so that's a change.

Anyway I do not think that being a musician is just a phase for her, I think that she wants to take a break from music to do other things (such as that psychology course). She wouldn't have time if she was making music and touring all the time, so I think that this break will be just a "phase", not the other way around; but that's just my opinion idk

Obsessions
21 minutes ago, electrastardust said:

I think that's cool, at least we'll know she's alive when she posts something lol she used to disappear from all social medias for months so that's a change.

Anyway I do not think that being a musician is just a phase for her, I think that she wants to take a break from music to do other things (such as that psychology course). She wouldn't have time if she was making music and touring all the time, so I think that this break will be just a "phase", not the other way around; but that's just my opinion idk

I agree. A lot of the letter mentioned how temporary her identity is. That makes me think this will be temporary as well 

ElectraFroot27

Maybe the psychology course will inspire her to do something different like how she did with EH. :euphorina:

vain

the letter marina wrote was sweet in a way
like music isn't a priority to her at the moment, but she's more trying to realize what she is as a person and like she said "what she's going to do with her life", taking a break to focus more on herself and taking a psychology course

Hannus

I don't know what to think about this psychology course thing....

(imagine going to the same course as Marina though :giveup:)

floppina leakandis
15 minutes ago, Obsessions said:

Watch her give this up in a month 

LMAO this tho

I mean she'd already had a blog before opening this, Please sign in or register to view this link.

Which she stopped using in 2009 but whatevs she could use a little tfj in her finding herself journey. 

MAYBE SHE WILL USE THE VARSITY JACKET AGAIN

Mingyu

idk i have a "bad feeling," i suppose, about this...i feel like she'll write a post saying she doesn't want to do music anymore or smth. im just expecting the worst i guess. not to say that i would be mad at her for retiring, but it would be sad nonetheless :catina: still looking forward to her future posts tho, i missed her interacting with us.

ElectraFroot27
1 hour ago, Mingyu said:

idk i have a "bad feeling," i suppose, about this...i feel like she'll write a post saying she doesn't want to do music anymore or smth. im just expecting the worst i guess. not to say that i would be mad at her for retiring, but it would be sad nonetheless :catina: still looking forward to her future posts tho, i missed her interacting with us.

We can buy her albums 10 times per person to prevent that.:browina2:

Spoiler

Heh, I don't have any because shipping in my country is expensive. :grossina:

Edited by ElectraFroot27

Misbelieving
22 minutes ago, ElectraFroot27 said:

We can buy her albums 10 times per person to prevent that.:browina2:

Please sign in or register to view this link. Hide contents

Heh, I don't have any because shipping in my country is expensive. :grossina:

iTunes say hi :primadonnacat:

She said that music will be coming at some point. I don't doubt her on that, there's no way that she'll stay away from music for too long

Obsessions
3 hours ago, Mingyu said:

She mentioned being on stage again and releasing music as when's, not if's. She will release something eventually 

HANGINGFROOT

I'm so happy Marina is finally talking about her music career again. SHE DIDN'T FORGET US GUYS

electra.

i've always wanted to do psychology, i'm sure she will learn heaps and dive deeper into full circle redemption and understand the shift in her mindset over the years. i think the thought-proking course will inspire more writing and music as opposed to less :yas:

floppina leakandis
1 hour ago, electra. said:

i've always wanted to do psychology, i'm sure she will learn heaps and dive deeper into full circle redemption and understand the shift in her mindset over the years. i think the thought-proking course will inspire more writing and music as opposed to less :yas:

What if she's taking up psychology just for the scholarship?

TFj 2.0 

electra.
15 hours ago, Cool! It awvahlaps said:

What if she's taking up psychology just for the scholarship?

TFj 2.0 

joanne the scammer back on her bullshit :creepina2:

ImmortalPop

She has created this blog and still hasn't written anything or replied to any of the questions that have been asked  :awkney2:

FROOTPIE
On 9/13/2017 at 6:06 AM, electra. said:

I'm a psychology student. I graduate this year. :party:

Mingyu
On 9/12/2017 at 2:06 PM, Obsessions said:

She mentioned being on stage again and releasing music as when's, not if's. She will release something eventually 

i hope ur right :selena:

Obsessions

Marina says she is filming a video for her blog and wants us to ask questions on the Tumblr site 

Please sign in or register to view this link.