Misbelieving

Marinabook.co.uk

floppina leakandis

Why ain't nobody talked about her new post?

Please sign in or register to view this link.

Anyway, this new post is way more relatable to me than the previous one. The only time I've used twitter it turned out to be a complete failure and I backed off of it quicker than the time it took Katy Perry to become irrelevant again. I don't have fb or ig for the same reason (well aside from the fact that I wouldn't know how to use them). 

I honestly know as soon as I step in one of these so-called social media websites that all that glitters is not gold and that people make their life better and brighter than they actually are, but seeing Marina say it has a whole another effect on me. I thought she was happy?

Anyway, this marinabook thing, however brief may it be, has really helped me (and I think all diamonds) understand a little bit better Marina and her more "obscure" side.

Misbelieving
2 minutes ago, Cool! It awvahlaps said:

Why ain't nobody talked about her new post?

Please sign in or register to view this link.

Anyway, this new post is way more relatable to me than the previous one. The only time I've used twitter it turned out to be a complete failure and I backed off of it quicker than the time it took Katy Perry to become irrelevant again. I don't have fb or ig for the same reason (well aside from the fact that I wouldn't know how to use them). 

I honestly know as soon as I step in one of these so-called social media websites that all that glitters is not gold and that people make their life better and brighter than they actually are, but seeing Marina say it has a whole another effect on me. I thought she was happy?

Anyway, this marinabook thing, however brief may it be, has really helped me (and I think all diamonds) understand a little bit better Marina and her more "obscure" side.

Yeah, I agreed with a lot of what she said, although I use Instagram a lot to talk to my friends and stuff, so I'm unlikely to uninstall it :noparty:

Hermit's Rainbow

She has posted a lot this past week, the most she has in a while on social media. I love this project honestly, I really want her to combine Aqua Marina + some psychology theme for the album!

Also it's her birthday :giveup:

Misbelieving

Another post, what a generous queen: Please sign in or register to view this link.

I've always been interested in psychology so it's really cool to see all of Marina's views on mental health :lolliney:

Edited by Last Dance

floppina leakandis
On 11/10/2017 at 10:53 PM, Last Dance said:

Another post, what a generous queen: Please sign in or register to view this link.

I've always been interested in psychology so it's really cool to see all of Marina's views on mental health :lolliney:

That article was very interesting, but I don't think that I'll be hopping on this train

It's cool that she's back from the dead tho

ArthVie

How is it possible, she's already made some songs, how could she leave it all :mariah2:

Edited by ArthVie

mernaprimadonna
On 15/10/2017 at 2:39 PM, ArthVie said:

How is it possible, she's already made some songs, how could she leave it all :mariah2:

I think Marina is leaving us some hints for the next album....just saying.:winkina2: