PRlMADONNA

What facinates you about Marina?

PRlMADONNA

We all got more than one thing about Marina that facinates us, that's why we're here isn't it?
Her mind is so beautiful and she's extremely intellegent. She has made me question things I do in life to improve myself as a person, she has also helped me through heavy anxiety by sharing her thoughts through Marinabook, her music, tweets etc.

So what do you love about Marina?

Cool! It awvahlaps

I honestly don't know, to this point it's like I can't even tell why I like her. 

Recently my best friend asked me "Why do you like her so much?" bc she can't stand her lmao (in a good way, it's not like she hates her or anything) and I genuinely couldn't come up with anything like... she may have snatched my edges from time to time but imho she has yet to come up with something so great I'm gonna be like "Woo Mreenur did it fo' real". 

I just think that she is a great fucking person lacking a bit on the musical side, maybe because she was never properly taught music, idk. I know she can do great things, just don't know if she wants to anymore... I'm not saying she's gonna abandon us, she's already done that

I like her and that's it

PRlMADONNA
1 hour ago, Merry Marinamas♩♪♫ said:

I honestly don't know, to this point it's like I can't even tell why I like her. 

Recently my best friend asked me "Why do you like her so much?" bc she can't stand her lmao (in a good way, it's not like she hates her or anything) and I genuinely couldn't come up with anything like... she may have snatched my edges from time to time but imho she has yet to come up with something so great I'm gonna be like "Woo Mreenur did it fo' real". 

I just think that she is a great fucking person lacking a bit on the musical side, maybe because she was never properly taught music, idk. I know she can do great things, just don't know if she wants to anymore... I'm not saying she's gonna abandon us, she's already done that

I like her and that's it

Eh, she took a well deserved break. Matd4 will take us by storm. 

I agree though. It’s difficult to say why we love her so much, I guess we can just relate to her so much.

diamond gleam
On 1/29/2018 at 4:14 PM, Merry Marinamas♩♪♫ said:

I like her and that's it

I agree, at this point I kind of feel like I'm only a Marina fan out of habit.

Sleepwalker
On 31/1/2018 at 3:47 AM, diamond gleam said:

I agree, at this point I kind of feel like I'm only a Marina fan out of habit.

Is that good?

ArthVie

I think it's because I treat her almost like a friend of mine, even though I am perfectly aware she does not even who the fuck I am, yet it's probably due to her lyrics to which I used to cry, scream, think about death, my breakup etc. and thanks to which realised I was not the only one suffering. It's like you made friends with a person to whom you, almost accidentally, started telling the darkest stories about yourself and you get to know that you can count on them and tell them everything, being understood, let alone without being laughed at, what happens sometimes between people. Perhaps it's the tragedy that makes such a connection.

HANGINGFROOT

Probably the thing that fascinates me the most about her is her mind, she has such deep thoughts and a very interesting way of thinking. Watching her Oxford talk about pop music made me realize how much of a smart person she is. Also, can I talk about her body? She looks so so so so so amazing and her face is beautiful. Her voice is the most obvious thing, she sings like an angel.

I just love her so much :flutter::hair: