Heaven

M&TD4 Lead Single Anticipation - OUT FALL!

Heaven

Marina just came out of retirement and tweeted this:

Thoughts?! I can't believe this is happening

rpvee

That’s so sudden!!! I do wonder how she’ll promote it, since she’s been so outspoken about hating the touring life, but I’m so excited that she’s coming back.

Christine and the Queens announced her new album today too!! It even comes out on my birthday.

Such a great day!!

Bitch

This bitch just said fuck my lyrics in Froot. Saving all your summers for me? Autumn I'll be gone? Think again rats.

giphy.gif&key=ed964fe32a8f62856ffcc3813f

Maladroit

Can't wait! Been too long since we've had new Marina in our lives

Phaye

my body is more than ready for the incoming bops:partina:

Bitch

Curious to see if those psych classes will have any impact on the record. Psychoanalyze us queen. :kewt:

Edelweiss

wig, psychologist queen marina is finally coming back

NadineDiamandisRey

i only get the link to spotify inha thing 

Dive On Vine

I actually can’t wait!! Hope it’s a mixture of Froot and TFJ styles!

electra.

odds on atlantic ever letting her release it?? charli's album 2.0

Mingyu

please let lana be on this album :crying:

themilkmaid

They posted about this on the marina reddit too, and someone in the comments linked a picture of rumored song titles (apparently from the twitter of the person who leaked "You") 

Emotional Machine, There's Nothing Wrong With You, Superstar, Someone Else's Baby, Karma, Handmade Heaven, TA, You, STBS, Please Don't Call Me, Water Under The Bridge

y'all might already know this but omFJFKLSJKLDJKLSDJLSJDKLJSL DISM SO EXIJCTIEND

Edited by tadpolemermaid
HH is highly speculated to be 'handmade heaven' to my awareness so i just added it

ligthstheyblindme

Eclipse, the guy who leaked You snippet and a lot of marina, lana, charli  & basically everything bcs he's the biggest leaker said the title is MARINA because in this album she found herself. Why does he have to spoil it for everyone. The tracks are probably real, it would've been amazing for marina to release the tracklist and name with titles no one has heard. If he leaks anything...

Edelweiss
17 minutes ago, ligthstheyblindme said:

Eclipse, the guy who leaked You snippet and a lot of marina, lana, charli  & basically everything bcs he's the biggest leaker said the title is MARINA because in this album she found herself. Why does he have to spoil it for everyone. The tracks are probably real, it would've been amazing for marina to release the tracklist and name with titles no one has heard. If he leaks anything...

He didn't say that the title was Marina, in that tweet he was just poking fun at Marina, as "this is the record I discovered myself, so it's titled Marina" is something Marine would probably say bc she's deep like that. 

FROOTYMIGUEL

I wanna know why Marina named her insta & twitter ‘Aqua Marina’ last year then changed it back to just ‘Marina’ also WHERE HAS HER INSTAGRAM GONE 

FROOTYMIGUEL

I also think Emotional Machine will be the first single she announces and the visuals will be a combo of FROOT & TFJ - very surreal feeling too

HANGINGFROOT

FINALLY AN ACTIVE DIAMONDGARDEN. OMG Marina is finally coming. Let's all pray that this album ISN'T REALLY LIKE HTBAH PLEASE

abombnd
1 hour ago, HANGINGFROOT said:

FINALLY AN ACTIVE DIAMONDGARDEN. OMG Marina is finally coming. Let's all pray that this album ISN'T REALLY LIKE HTBAH PLEASE

Yeah I do not like how to bath so hopefully we don't get that mess as a whole album

Superpower
On 7/3/2018 at 3:28 PM, rpvee said:

That’s so sudden!!! I do wonder how she’ll promote it, since she’s been so outspoken about hating the touring life, but I’m so excited that she’s coming back.

Christine and the Queens announced her new album today too!! It even comes out on my birthday.

Such a great day!!

Maybe she could, for once, send her songs to the radio and perform at important programs, events, awards like SNL, Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel/Fallon, Ellen, etc...

She could also focus on putting out good videos and hope they go viral so she gets promotion. I sometimes feel like she has flopped just because she wanted to...

Superpower
Just now, Superpower said:

Maybe she could, for once, send her songs to the radio and perform at important programs, events, awards like SNL, Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel/Fallon, Ellen, etc...

She could also focus on putting out good videos and hope they go viral so she gets promotion. I sometimes feel like she has flopped just because she wanted to...

She could also collaborate with people like Charli, Lana, Tove Lo, etc.. that have expressed love and support for her and she could perhaps participate in the soundtrack of a movie or TV series. There's honestly so many ways in which she can promote this era without touring, but she has to really comit to it and not only hope everything will fall form the sky. 

OP: I'm honeslty SO READYY!!, I've been waiting for this form more than 3 YEARS, hahaha I'll finally have something new to listen to by Marina.

Golden FROOT
19 hours ago, Superpower said:

Well, I think she did during EH era. (She went to Conan with both EH and FROOT) Didn't she say she wanted to walk away from the spotlight? Hopefully she changed her mind about it...

Golden FROOT
On 7/4/2018 at 5:32 PM, tadpolemermaid said:

Someone Else's Baby

THE ONE AND ONLY LATINO BOP Y'ALL :air:

Spoiler

giphy.gif