Heaven

M&TD4 Lead Single Anticipation - OUT FALL!

Heaven
On 7/4/2018 at 2:41 PM, ligthstheyblindme said:

Eclipse, the guy who leaked You snippet and a lot of marina, lana, charli  & basically everything bcs he's the biggest leaker said the title is MARINA because in this album she found herself. Why does he have to spoil it for everyone. The tracks are probably real, it would've been amazing for marina to release the tracklist and name with titles no one has heard. If he leaks anything...

Marina's manager (Jess) told me that while Hakan does have around 3/4 songs, most of what he's said has been false. He knows that he can lie about anything and everyone will believe it. The song titles are just what Marina has tweeted/teased before too.

abombnd
32 minutes ago, Hermit's Rainbow said:

Marina's manager (Jess) told me that while Hakan does have around 3/4 songs, most of what he's said has been false. He knows that he can lie about anything and everyone will believe it. The song titles are just what Marina has tweeted/teased before too.

eclipse being a little shit once again

Cool! It awvahlaps
On 7/6/2018 at 12:13 AM, Hermit's Rainbow said:

why do they know that he has those songs and take no actions against him? 

Midnight
On 7/6/2018 at 1:13 AM, Hermit's Rainbow said:

I don't think he's lying one bit. He's been the most reliable leaker/hoarder for years now. I witnessed him spilling tea on over 50+ artists over the years. He might be a massive attention seeker but he never once lied. But I guess we'll find out when the era starts. 

HANGINGFROOT

Charlotte Rutherford, the girl that took pics of Marina for FROOT promo and also directed the Blue music video, just posted a video of Marina on twitter. What if she's working with her again??!?!?!?!?!?!

abombnd
2 hours ago, HANGINGFROOT said:

Charlotte Rutherford, the girl that took pics of Marina for FROOT promo and also directed the Blue music video, just posted a video of Marina on twitter. What if she's working with her again??!?!?!?!?!?!

OMG i hope, she did a great job!

Rattlesnake

After this, I wonder if "You" will be on the album. 

Anyway, I'm very excited, finally we have the news that we wanted so much. :fatima:

mopingmechanisms

if "emotional machine" is rlly a thing and she is going with that type of vybe i'm really hoping for her to go with a synthpop vibe but maybe that's my nostalgic ass that's been listening to t.a.t.u lately  :judgina:

livingladolcevita

Fuck!!! I'm sooooo happy! This is the best news I've heard all year about anything - I literally have been so DEHYDRATED for THREE years waiting for Marina to release something and it looks like it's finally happening in the next few months! Yipeee!!!!

eyelovelefteye
On 7/7/2018 at 6:54 AM, Cool! It awvahlaps said:

why do they know that he has those songs and take no actions against him? 

Having them isn't illegal....selling/leaking is.

Cool! It awvahlaps
On 7/24/2018 at 6:35 PM, eyelovelefteye said:

Having them isn't illegal....selling/leaking is.

Those songs didn’t create themselves magically in his computer, he got them from somebody. Is this legal?

abombnd
2 hours ago, Cool! It awvahlaps said:

Those songs didn’t create themselves magically in his computer, he got them from somebody. Is this legal?

most of the time when someone has an unleaked song its because it's the manager or the person themselves, but the way he gets them isn't legal

PrimadonnaAF

I'm excited to see how 'You' turns out. The snippet didn't sound too great, plus the guy that leaked the tracklist said it was the worst on the album so I hope it's not reflective of everything else.

ALSO SO WANT TO HEAR EMOTIONAL MACHINE BECAUSE IT SOUNDS HEAVENLY

diamond gleam
1 minute ago, Lanadelchange said:

its now august i consider that fall i will be waiting every Friday for heaven

The first day of fall is September 22...

pressure makes diamonds

FoXMubq.gif

long time no see kiddos

So basically it goes like this: Yes it was originally a self titled project. Word floated around a few places about a year back that it would be titled "Marina" (I even posted about it here I believe), and that stuck for awhile.

Now I think that's changed. From what the little birdies on the west coast are saying, 'rina changed her mind and decided to do a full marketing package for the album with an actual title as well. Originally it was a stripped down "this is me" album with little marketing, hence the self title. This isn't in any bid to hit the mainstream button like the EH days, but rather something not as drab as the first draft of the project intended. I'm sure it'll still be distinctly personal, but I think she ditched the full on "60/70's self revelation hippie" album she had planned. 

Phaye
16 hours ago, pressure makes diamonds said:

"60/70's self revelation hippie"

that sounds incredible

PrimadonnaAF
18 hours ago, pressure makes diamonds said:

So basically it goes like this: Yes it was originally a self titled project. Word floated around a few places about a year back that it would be titled "Marina" (I even posted about it here I believe), and that stuck for awhile.

Yeah, I also heard this rumour. She scrapped it supposedly after a shit load of leaks got out the studio, so basically people had the entire album on demand and that scared the studio A LOT. But I've also heard the label hated the sound and direction, and she had a negative reaction to it too. I'm kinda glad, she's so good at creating characters and distinct personalities for each album, an album just titled Marina seems boring to me. Maybe for another time.