rainbowgoth3

What Are You Playing Right Now?

rainbowgoth3

And what do you think of it? Mobile games, computer games, console games, handheld--it all goes! If it's a game, count it!

Only games I've played recently are: Skyrim, Pokemon GO, and Super Mario Party lol

Skyrim is great as always, love exploring the area and creating chaos! <3

Pokemon GO is fun on the way to work and back when you can just hit Pokestops for a bonus.

Super Mario Party is a great addition to the Mario Party franchise! It has different dice blocks so you can try to strategically move around the board (even if it ends up fucking you over by doing so), and also allies, CPUs that just follow you and give you an extra 1-2 each on your rolls! It's very fun to play with three friends and yourself! It was fun to play with three computer players but never as fun as that passion your friends get when they screw each other over and you quietly take the throne. .w.

So, yeah! Tell us what you're playing! <3

plpFJaJ.png

Liliko
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Sims 4
  • Overwatch
  • Animal Crossing New Leaf

rainbowgoth3
1 hour ago, Liliko said:
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Sims 4
  • Overwatch
  • Animal Crossing New Leaf

Playing OoT on the 64 or on the 3ds? I have both of em, but i recently got the 3ds one because I missed playing it and wanted to play it on the go, and I just haven't gotten to it yet lol :creepina:

Liliko
23 minutes ago, rainbowgoth3 said:

Playing OoT on the 64 or on the 3ds? I have both of em, but i recently got the 3ds one because I missed playing it and wanted to play it on the go, and I just haven't gotten to it yet lol :creepina:

I have both too, but I'm currently playing it on the 3ds. It's such a classic!

I play it all the time at my university and people look at me weirdly but I don't care. :nails2:

Edited by Liliko

rainbowgoth3
1 minute ago, Liliko said:

I have both too, but I'm currently playing it on the 3ds. It's such a classic!

I play it all the time at my university, people look at me weirdly but I don't care. :nails2:

nice!! i just used to play my 2ds all the time at my ex's house when we dated and I'd wait for her to get home from classes, but now I obviously don't go there anymore and i rarely play ds now :c i just need to find motivation which sounds dumb for a game, but depression'll do that to ya.

and glad you don't care what others think of you! always be yourself!!! <3

Mingyu

warning: im a total fire emblem slut lmao..

• fire emblem heroes
  • disney heroes
  • fire emblem awakening
  • fire emblem echoes
  • splatoon 2
  • fire emblem warriors

i mostly play mobile games on the daily, but im playing both awakening and echoes when i feel like it lately lol (and i'm waiting impatiently for three houses to come out). i also like splatoon and warriors, but havent played either of those in a while bc they've gotten redundant. i was thinking of getting sims 4 tho ! and my brother is trying to get me to play breath of the wild, but from what i've seen it takes a LOT of commitment lol

Maladroit
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Luigi's Mansion
  • Splatoon 2
  • Fallout 76 Beta (when it's open)

Honestly though RDR2 has been taking up most of my time, for pretty obvious reasons lol. It's SO good though :cryina: Worth the wait for sure

rainbowgoth3
On 10/30/2018 at 11:32 PM, Mingyu said:

warning: im a total fire emblem slut lmao..

• fire emblem heroes
  • disney heroes
  • fire emblem awakening
  • fire emblem echoes
  • splatoon 2
  • fire emblem warriors

i mostly play mobile games on the daily, but im playing both awakening and echoes when i feel like it lately lol (and i'm waiting impatiently for three houses to come out). i also like splatoon and warriors, but havent played either of those in a while bc they've gotten redundant. i was thinking of getting sims 4 tho ! and my brother is trying to get me to play breath of the wild, but from what i've seen it takes a LOT of commitment lol

the only thing i've done in BotW is collect mushrooms and swim lmao. i've done NOTHING. and yeah i feel but one of my mobile devices died randomly and won't come back so i've lost a lot of my games. i just have Animation Throwdown, Pokemon GO, and South Park Phone Destroyer lol. That and thinking about playing Monster Prom (Steam) but i definitely want more than just myself in a discord call for that!