Mingyu

Marina's 2019 Dazed Interview

Mingyu

marinas first mag interview in 3 years!!! i haven't read it yet cuz i've been just posting about it lol, but i've skimmed it and they seem to talk about her hiatus + name change. i'm just really psyched to see marina doing another interview--especially when it's been so long.

you can read it Please sign in or register to view this link.!

(here are the photos by zoey grossman from the interview...)

1259958.jpg

1259959.jpg

tumblr_pm7ir7AW6t1vmvsx8o1_1280.jpg

Edited by Mingyu
more sexci photos

HANGINGFROOT

This has been her best interview ever (or best article, I should say), and the pictures are orgasmic :legend:

Mingyu
On 1/31/2019 at 9:13 AM, Hannus said:

Uhhh... the second pic   :giveup:

i know :worship:

On 1/31/2019 at 12:29 PM, HANGINGFROOT said:

This has been her best interview ever (or best article, I should say), and the pictures are orgasmic :legend:

i really enjoyed how candid she was. esp the part about how a lot of her gay fanbase is still misogynistic....ive gotten hate for even suggesting her male gay fans are somewhat sexist so i was relieved my opinion was validated by her, tbh. im glad to see her active again!!!

Phaye

I don’t think I’ve personally seen any Marina fans being misogynistic but damn... really sucks that stans of such a powerful, proud woman have been sexist. Gross. 

Mingyu
2 hours ago, Phaye said:

I don’t think I’ve personally seen any Marina fans being misogynistic

lucky you :lange: i see it all the time--mocking marina bc shes hasnt released an album in 4+ years so that must mean shes poor (she just addressed this on twitter yesterday too) meanwhile i have literally never any fanbase (gay or not) mock a man for doing the same l o l, i mean look at frank ocean.

2 hours ago, Phaye said:

really sucks that stans of such a powerful, proud woman have been sexist. Gross. 

this is the saddest part lmao it makes 0 sense to me. and when marina calls them out on it they say shes lost her sense of humor and shes too sensitive.....lmao. way to play the victim card :awkney2:

Phaye
1 hour ago, Mingyu said:

lucky you :lange: i see it all the time--mocking marina bc shes hasnt released an album in 4+ years so that must mean shes poor (she just addressed this on twitter yesterday too) meanwhile i have literally never any fanbase (gay or not) mock a man for doing the same l o l, i mean look at frank ocean.

this is the saddest part lmao it makes 0 sense to me. and when marina calls them out on it they say shes lost her sense of humor and shes too sensitive.....lmao. way to play the victim card :awkney2:

I’ve seen the poor jokes but I’ve never thought they were misogynistic

i can’t mock any men because I don’t follow any:umadney: