mernasfroot

To Be Human VIDEO - OUT TOMORROW! Thoughts?

mernasfroot

I'm so excited about Marina's new music video! What are your thoughts?

I envision the visuals as something like where Marina is walking towards the camera while a mushroom explosion is behind her "black clouds crawling nearer"

And then she'll be travelling to Russia and see the Red Square

See Geishas "balancing" and then a drone shot of cars "fancy cars" similar to the L + F album trailer

I don't know there's just a lot of possibilities AAAAAA

Photos below are mine, edited for Marina Philippines (@matd_ph)

D3jLXTWUEAAoiMM?format=jpg&name=4096x409D3jLXTbUUAAn8c6?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Primadonnabitch

I imagine it something like marina being in the places she is talking about around the world and also having a similar aesthetic to the Immortal MV. 

Primadonnabitch
11 minutes ago, Primadonnabitch said:

I imagine it something like marina being in the places she is talking about around the world and also having a similar aesthetic to the Immortal MV. 

I commented this before I saw the preview

Phaye

Judging by the preview it’ll be a mix of her singing, and old videos from different places around the world. Very Marina. It reminds me of Immortal, and I love the looks of it.

5 mins to go:partina:

mernasfroot
38 minutes ago, Primadonnabitch said:

SAME!

mernasfroot

THE VIDEO IS FINALLY OUT AND CAN I JUST SAY THAT SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL KJUHYFTGCHVBGYFCHJVBKJLHUIYFUTCVH

17 minutes ago, Phaye said:

Judging by the preview it’ll be a mix of her singing, and old videos from different places around the world. Very Marina. It reminds me of Immortal, and I love the looks of it.

5 mins to go:partina:

I thought it was going to look like the immortal mv BUT it wAS STILL SO BEAUTIFUL! The part that struck me MOST is the missiles dropping, and the explosion of the bomb it freaking hurt me as hell and the timing was so perfect with the line "the missiles and the bombs sound like symphonies gone wrong" it added a layer of spookiness to it 

AAAAAA GOD the power she posesses I never stanned Marina this hARD

Phaye
15 minutes ago, mernasfroot said:

The part that struck me MOST is the missiles dropping, and the explosion of the bomb it freaking hurt me as hell and the timing was so perfect with the line "the missiles and the bombs sound like symphonies gone wrong" it added a layer of spookiness to it

Same,  I wasn’t expecting it but it was so powerful

i didn’t think the song could get any better but hell yeah it did

mernasfroot
1 minute ago, Phaye said:

Same,  I wasn’t expecting it but it was so powerful

i didn’t think the song could get any better but hell yeah it did

she fucking snAPPED. HARD. It was the most powerful music video I have ever watched in my entire life the world needs to see and hear it

abombnd
5 hours ago, Sleepwalker said:

I've always known Marina was an SJW, but I'd never thought she would have gone this far. Oh boy.

what do you mean by 'this far'?