Enjoy Your Life

LOVE Instrumentals

nicolas1801

Please, can you leak Froot studio acapellas ? :'(

Edited by nicolas1801

borjaswift

This is amazing, THANK YOU! I have all the other instrumentals and I truly wanted this one 

abombnd

ugh im so happy about this! now i don't have to worry about people hanging this side of the album's instrumentals over our head. lets hope they leak in lossless!

electrakitten
2 hours ago, Enjoy Your Life said:

A little gift for all you diamonds...

Please sign in or register to view this link.

keeping the scene alive! thanks for the leak. can’t wait to download it 😁

electrakitten

I didn't really pay attention last couple months but it seems like the instrumentals leaked before the actual album? Is that true? lol! Don't you think you're kind of blowing her release?

Edited by electrakitten

Enjoy Your Life
1 hour ago, electrakitten said:

I didn't really pay attention last couple months but it seems like the instrumentals leaked before the actual album? Is that true? lol! Don't you think you're kind of blowing her release?

Marina released Love for us early (not because of leaks or anything, you can see the video below) 
People were trying to sell/trade the instrumentals, so yes it's unfortunate that they're out before the 26th of April release but we do have all the LOVE songs, I hope that clears up any confusion. 

Of course we encourage EVERYONE to stream/buy the entire album which you can do Please sign in or register to view this link.. 

A Drop Of Evil

omg I never thought this would leak this fast!!!!i really hope they leak in wav!!!hopefully,the 2nd part fear instrumentals will leak in a week after the release