Joey

VERY IMPORTANT PETITION

Joey

Hey all, so you may have seen this already from @Cat sharing the petition in the chat, but i need to bring this to a widescale audience because this is really alarming. 

I dont know if yall have seen marinas newest photoshoot but i was really alarmed to see marina has entirely removed her torso. Not only is that really really unhealthy for her but it gives women a really unrealistic perception of what a woman should look like. 

IMG-20190501-192733.jpg

We need to take a stand against it and put our foot down and be like "hey marina !!! U put ur torso back on or were unstanning!" 

I also have it on good authority from a personal source marina has been even thinking about removing her legs and just becoming a floating head with arms. How ridiculous is that???? She even had a mock up made just to see what she would look like!!! 

IMG-20190503-145343.jpg

So please for all of us, sign my petition. Scientists say we only have around 12 years to turn this around. 

Thank you. 

Sincerely

Joey

Co sponsered by @CatPlease sign in or register to view this link.

Edited by Joey

Living_Dead
1 hour ago, Cat said:

will you be reviving living bread now that you're back?

maybe when time lets up :)