Undertaker

Marina's Breast Thread

Undertaker

The Official Thread for Marina & The Diamonds Breast!

Please sign in or register to view this link.Please sign in or register to view this link.Please sign in or register to view this link.

Please sign in or register to view this link.Please sign in or register to view this link.Please sign in or register to view this link.

So do you think them knockers are real or do you think she just uses a really good push up bra?

:oprah:

Ben

Bless YOU for taking this thread so seriously.

garycoleman-wtf.gif

I think Emmet meant that in the nice way, like, "thank you for making this".

Undertaker

I think Emmet meant that in the nice way, like, "thank you for making this".

Ohh shit, alright. Sorry Emmet! :sweat: haha

Queen-of-no-identity
Please sign in or register to view this link. Your number one source for Marina's boobs! XD

Emmet

Ohh shit, alright. Sorry Emmet! :sweat: haha

Its ok! Please sign in or register to view this link. I recently said on another thread how nice her boobs have been looking this era.

Undertaker

So do any of y'all think they're fake? Her boobs in TFJ era didn't look that big, but now.. DAMN.

but I don't think they're fake though. I just think she didn't wear any good push up bras to make them look big and sexy until this era. This era, she's been using really good push up bras to make them look big. It's the same thing with Nicki Minaj's tits. Nicki just uses really good push up bras to make them look big.

whygeorgie

I think she just dressed herself differently for the TFJ era, if you look they are still just as big but she's wearing different shapes.

Undertaker

I think she just dressed herself differently for the TFJ era, if you look they are still just as big but she's wearing different shapes.

lol wat?

whygeorgie

lol wat?

Like, the style of clothes she wore is different and doesn't necessarily draw attention to her boobs... Does that make sense?

Example: Please sign in or register to view this link. versus Please sign in or register to view this link.

DarkWater

So do you think them knockers are real or do you think she just uses a really good push up bra

I think that Marina is a brick house, and always has been.

|>ouglas

sklorange

Not gonna lie - her great music was what made me a fan, but her boobs were reasons 2 and 3 as to why I remained one. ;)

Undertaker

I've always wondered what her bra size is. I'm guessing it's a double C, but the bras make them seem like they're a triple D.

The whole breast thing reminds me of the Nicki Minaj's butt thing. Both of them never address it. I think the only time Marina has technically was when that guy said "Nice boobs" and she replied with "NICE DICK" and when in the car :lmao:

Ewan Chaos

They were never hidden, most people just weren't looking. ;)

I'm pretty sure she never addresses it because she isn't asked about it... and she probably isn't asked about it because it's pretty impolite. They are fantastic though. Even though she's been looking a little bit too frilly and girly this era (yeah it's the point though haha) I can definitely appreciate all the cleavage she's giving this era. Keeps me happy! I'm a pervert. :P

Undertaker

They were never hidden, most people just weren't looking. ;)

I'm pretty sure she never addresses it because she isn't asked about it... and she probably isn't asked about it because it's pretty impolite. They are fantastic though. Even though she's been looking a little bit too frilly and girly this era (yeah it's the point though haha) I can definitely appreciate all the cleavage she's giving this era. Keeps me happy! I'm a pervert. :P

I know, but it's kinda the same thing with the Nicki butt thing.. It's obviously there's some discussion/drama about it, so why not speak about it once? Nicki talked about the butt thing, and never addressed it again. + Marina seems like the type of person to not mind about questions about her boobs lol. People asked Nicki about her butt and she didn't care.